Baggio accepts luxury brand clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories and fine jewelry.
- Fall/Winter accepted mid August-January
- Spring/Summer accepted mid February-July
- Authenticity of luxury brands is of the highest importance. Baggio stands 100% behind the authenticity of its product.
- Items should not be older than three years with the exception of Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo and similar brands.
- All clothing must be new to perfect condition, clean/dry clean, preferably on hangers or nicely folded. No stains, tears, holes, fading, pet hair, tobacco, musty, moth ball, unpleasant odor, missing buttons or damaged zippers.
- Shoes must be gently worn to new condition. Stained, scuffed, missing heel caps or showing excessive wear is not acceptable.
2. Consignor Payouts
- 60% on the final selling price for Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Hermes.
- 50% on fine jewelry
- 40% on clothing, shoes, bags and accessories.
- Promotions and markdowns will take place at our discretion during the consignment period with the purpose to sell your items
- Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Hermes are NOT MARKED DOWN, except if approved by consignor).
3. We will contact you (the consignor) to schedule a time to deliver your unsold items. In the event we are not able to reach you (the consignor) or do not get a reply from you (the consignor) within a two week period, items will become property of Baggio and we can continue to sell the unsold items or donate to a charity.